IP address 192.168.1.252 is a set aside for routers which have an exclusive style of IP address had to be used by IANA. 192.168.1.252 IP address is used by routers such as TRENDnet, TEW-755AP or TEW -653AP for accessing admin setting
At present, the recent operating router by TRENDnet known as the TEW-755AP utilises the 192.168.1.252 IP address as the default gateway.
Login 192.168.1.252 A Step-by-step guide
Use of this guide will allow you to successfully sign in to the Router with an IP address 192.168.1.252.
- To your PC Connect switch link. (Also you may use a remote framework). Ensure you verify that the device to be connected all around linked with Wi-Fi.
- Important Tip – When connecting any enhancements it’s a better to use a wired connection & association. This keeps away from the unpredictable danger of getting log off after the ‘spare’ key is pressed.
- Go to the web program & in the area bar write the switch’s IP address. Likewise you can get to it at the reverse side of the switch. On & off possibility that anyhow, your locality comes up short, you will require getting your switch booklet. The IP noted as Default Gateway is acceptable one.
To get access on the administrator board, a default username as well as password are needed. For administrator below are the default regards:
root | client | administrator
Here are possibilities you may try IF You Cannot LOGIN 192.168.1.252
If you cannot locate router 192.168.1.252 IP address, try this quick method prior you go to detail commands.
• Retyping the address of the router 192.168.1.252
• A few browsers initiate Google Search after you write in the IP address taking to Google instead of your router. Try writing again the address however now use http://192.168.1.252
• Confirm which network you’re connect to ensure you are linked to the accurate network & your PC or telephone hasn’t linked another network incorrectly.
• Connecting thru a cable: if you use Wi-Fi, try connecting a PC to know if it can
How To alter Password of Your Wireless Router
All routers are different in its own style, hence always make note to the guidebook that come with the router for safety settings. But, if you desire to alter the router’s password undertake the steps below:
Launching your desired web browser & write the address of the router into the address bar of browser.
You require entering 192.168.1.252. Push Enter. You might be inquired for an administrator password – even advertised on the router trademark.
You’ll visit a page that remind you of a website page that is presented in the router. Now, you may do changes into the router.
Click the Administration tab for changing the default password, (this could contrast among routers). Certain older routers come along with weak passwords for instance ‘admin’ which are simple to guess, so it’s crucial to use a strong ones.
How To Recover IP Address Username and Password
For recovering IP Address Username as well as Password below are the step-by-step methods:
Step 1: On your Router look for the reset key.
Step2: Press & Hold it for 10 secs and release it after all LED looked
Step 3: connect with the PC after waiting for some time.
Step 4: Open the Browser & key 192.168.1.252 in the URL bar > Enter.
Step 5: Now your username as well as password is admin – password else admin – admin.